Sponsorship supports MOASC’s goals, objectives, and activities. Only through this generous support, MOASC continues to serve the oncology/hematology community. Thank you to all our sponsors.
Below are some of the educational programs and services that corporate membership supports.
- Physician Clinical Meetings
- Oncology Nurse Clinical Meetings
- Administrator Educational Meetings
- Educational teleconferences, webinars, and meetings to build and expand your professional network and professional development.
- Advocacy and Legislation.
- MOASC Helpline: Free and Unlimited access for MOASC Members to speak with a consultant. The helpline helps members get the answers they need while saving them from having to wait on hold with different payers. Assistance with Payers like Medicare, Medi-Cal, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, etc. MOASC communicates directly with payers bringing issues to the table for resolution.
- On-site Consulting Services.
- Subscription to the California Oncology Weekly e-newsletter.
- Oncology Patient Emergency Network (OPEN) program. This program assists patients by ensuring continuity of timely, life-saving treatment in the event of a natural disaster or emergency.
For more information on becoming a sponsor, please email Nichole A. East, CAE, Executive Director