Why join MOASC?
MOASC’s sole mission is to advance and protect the ability of cancer patients to obtain, and the ability of the oncology physicians to provide, optimal cancer care.
We work tirelessly to advocate and protect physician autonomy and the doctor/patient relationship.
Whether in private practice, academic or institutional settings, ALL oncologists in California have benefited, in this last year, from MOASC’s hard work, and success in the:
- Defeat of AB265: anti-charity bill prohibiting patient co-pay assistance.
- Development of a California State Cancer Caucus for communication between cancer care stakeholders, health policy decision makers and key California state legislators.
- Success in securing health plan coverage of fertility preservation services for patients.
- Success in state-wide vaping awareness campaign.
During these unprecedented times, we know every aspect of providing care has been disrupted and we are here to help you adapt to the changes with the necessary tools and resources to be successful. MOASC K.A.R.E.’s for their members and offers comprehensive services that save both time and money, such as:
- Knowledge: Keeping You in the Know. Access to the most up-to-date information.
- Advocacy – Your Voice in government. Join more than 400 oncologists influencing change. There is strength in our numbers.
- Relationships – Your Partner in Cancer Care. Connecting colleagues to exchange best practices, build and expand your professional network and professional development.
- Education – To keep You Successful. Sessions on Administrative, Business and Clinical Issues. Weekly Electronic Newsletter. Training Conferences and Webinars. Practice Management, Billing and Coding Assistance.
Your MOASC membership will continue to save you thousands of REAL dollars. It is the best investment you will make this year!
Join MOASC Renew Membership