This Weekly’s Hot Topics
- Tomorrow! Attend reception for MICRA advocate Assm. Smith California News
- Amazon to contract with City of Hope for cancer support services. California News
- Key healthcare analytics trends for 2019. National News
The Coalition to Protect MICRA (CAPP) invites you to join them for an evening reception in honor of Assembly Member Christy Smith on Wednesday, October 23, from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM. The reception will be held at Oakmont of Valencia (24070 Copper Hill Dr., Valencia, CA 91354). To read more click here and go to California News.
As a MOASC purchasing member, you pay no registration fee for the 2019 Innovatix + Essensa National Meeting & Expo in Atlanta on October 28-30. There is still time to register for this annual event providing three highly anticipated days of learning, networking, and business development. Make sure you don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity. To read more click here and go to MOASC News.
In 2019, healthcare analytics will continue to play a central role in driving innovation and value for providers, physicians, and patients. Read this whitepaper to learn more about the key healthcare analytics trends we see for 2019:
• Actionable analytics put data in context
• Data storytelling is the new language of business
• Enterprises get smarter about analytics adoption
• Governed data curation bridges the gap between data and business. To read more click here and go to National News.
Physicians have until December 31, 2019 to review and dispute their 2018 open payments data reported by CMS earlier this year. To read more click here and go to CMS News.
To read the complete California Oncology Weekly newsletter, click on the date below.